「山石」※ 空山幽境與詩人感懷 ※ 經典名詩

Mountain Rocks

山石 - 韩愈

巖徑微明,幽境自得

山石犖確行徑微,
Jagged outcrops fill the narrow path,
黃昏到寺蝙蝠飛。
By dusk I reach the temple, bats flit in the gloom.
升堂坐階新雨足,
Rain has newly fallen, I sit by the hall’s front steps,
芭蕉葉大梔子肥。
Banana leaves spread wide, gardenias thrive full and lush.
僧言古壁佛畫好,
A monk says the ancient wall bears fine Buddha paintings,
以火來照所見稀。
He brings a light to show me their seldom-seen wonder.
鋪床拂席置羹飯,
A simple meal is placed on a newly brushed mat,
疏糲亦足飽我飢。
Even coarse fare can sate my hunger for the night.
夜深靜臥百蟲絕,
Late at night all insect cries are stilled,
清月出嶺光入扉。
A clear moon crests the ridge, its glow slips through the door.
天明獨去無道路,
At dawn I leave alone, no proper road in sight,
出入高下窮煙霏。
Winding through steep ascents, lost amid rising mists.
山紅澗碧紛爭鮮,
Ravines dyed green, crags turned red—each contends in splendor,
鬥芳競秀相映輝。
They vie in beauty, reflecting mutual radiance.
倚杖柴門外,
Leaning on my staff outside a rustic gate,
臨風欲歎息。
I face the wind, inclined to release a sigh.
問君深山何所慕?
I wonder—what do you cherish in these remote hills?
白雲依舊空悠悠。
White clouds drift on, empty and unbound.

韓愈的〈山石〉以景寫意,在山路崎嶇、暮色沉降中展現出寺院的靜謐與山野的清美。開篇「山石犖確行徑微」即點出山勢險峻、山路狹窄,似乎象徵人生境遇的艱難。到達寺院後,「芭蕉葉大梔子肥」等細節,傳達了雨後萬物繁盛的生機,也暗示在清苦之中依然有自然的富足可體察。僧人用火照壁,顯示佛畫的美好卻甚少人欣賞,蘊含隱士或超然視角下對世間珍寶的有意或無意忽略。

「疏糲亦足飽我飢」更能看出詩人不求奢華,內心澹泊的襟懷;入夜後,「夜深靜臥百蟲絕」使讀者彷彿能感受到山中萬籟俱寂,只剩月色出嶺、光入門扉的靈動。翌日獨行,更陷入雲霧繚繞、峽谷高低不明的旅程,突顯山林的神祕與難測,亦投射詩人在仕途或人生路上的莫測感。

「山紅澗碧紛爭鮮,鬥芳競秀相映輝」帶來炫目的色彩想像,山野世界原來極其豐富鮮麗,並非一味的清寒。最後的「問君深山何所慕?白雲依舊空悠悠」好似回到空靈之境,詩人用自問自答的方式,讓讀者體會到既無欲無求又疑問重重的精神狀態:山之深、雲之悠,似乎喚起對世間功名利祿的疏離,亦象徵某種自在和通透。全詩層層交織自然與心靈境界,在短短十八行之間,既呈現豐富山水畫面,也映射韓愈獨特的思惟與人格風骨。

重點

1. 以山中寺院與崎嶇行徑暗喻人生艱險之路,體現出文人對世事的沉思。
2. 透過夜晚與清晨兩種光景的轉換,強調在安靜觀察中獲得的內在省思。
3. 「疏糲亦足飽我飢」等句昭示韓愈淡泊、堅毅的精神態度,不因物質清苦而喪失對美好與修為的追求。
4. 尾段自問自答,流露詩人對山之隱逸、雲之逍遙的嚮往,亦映射出他在官場外更為自由、清醒的內在世界。

意見評論
    開心的時間總是過得特別快!
    可用語言